Thursday, June 01, 2006

I'm a Blogger!

Alright, so when my parents are on the computer more than I am..It's sad. So when I figured out they were blogging I decided to give it a try! If my parents like it that much then it must be pretty entertaining considering I'm usually content to just sit and look at the same page of Myspace for an hour without getting bored. Which by the way..Myspace is very overrated! I finally agree with my dad when he says it's a "HEY! Look at me!" page. I'm going to try and retire from it to move to this. Try something, unlike Myspace, that not EVERY person I know and their mother does(and their 3rd cousin once removed..Seriously). Well, I'm new to this thing and can't think of anything else to write. Help me get started with some comments. Come on..you have to help a teenager that says they actually will do something besides Myspace!

6 comments:

Jordan said...

thats scary! i make this blog that no1 knows about yet and literally 12 minutes later you comment..golly sarah...i heard these rumors about you being a stalker..i guess they are true! its ok tho biggie...

Nate said...

shew...for a second i thought she had discovered my myspace! momma

Anonymous said...

Mini,
I thought you were supposed to have my back. What's this about you calling me out on Wes C.'s blog?!? Not cool. : )

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I really wasn't up at 3:51 AM. Mini, you need to fix that clock of yours!

Jordan said...

o watever biggie..i mean i love ya to death but every1 knows u stalk blogs 24-7!

Anonymous said...

euwu787i9ii8i795u56463363545tu78kjt6lyukkikiiyhk tt4gyiijwe4ryyjil;[tk4ey487r569ui9\o0[p