Saturday, February 09, 2008

Saturday Morning Ramble

I have bolded the main points of my Ramble for those in a hurry...

The downfall of having two little brothers(well one of them) is Saturday mornings. What are you all doing right now? Probably in your comfortable little beds with your blankies all snuggled up. What is Jordan doing at SEVEN O’ CLOCK IN THE MORNING? Blogging. Just want I love doing on my day to sleep in.

One Saturday morning is not as entertaining as it was when I was little. I pretty much stick to Disney these days. OH, and what is up with all these little kid shows in the morning? Do they not think that older, more mature 18(almost) year olds are watching? WHERE IS THE HANNAH MONTANA?

Oh, ps...my brothers and I spent the night with my grandma last night...you can call her Nunny. I know they are old, but do they really need the TV on the loudest volume possible at SEVEN O’ CLOCK IN THE MORNING? I think they are siding with Banks and Hayes. Seriously, TURN THE VOLUME DOWN!

Chelsea was suppose to come over here last night too. I guess the party is just at my grandparents. Then I got a headache and didn't want her to catch it, so I told her to stay home. CHELSEA THINKS HEADACHES ARE CONTAGIOUS!

SEVEN O’ CLOCK IN THE MORNING?!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

we are fighting. that was totally uncalled for. i was just a kid when i thought that.

Jordan said...

chelsea...it was like three weeks ago.

Anonymous said...

i would like to point out that the person complaining is the same retard who knew both brothers were going to be at nunny's so she decides to spend the night there also instead of coming home where we slept past 7, HA!

Anonymous said...

p.s. clean your room