Wednesday, September 27, 2006

See You at the Pole(Rebel Part 2)

Yeah, I know...blogging again during school. What can I say? Once you have gone over the edge like I have, it is nearly impossible to come back. Anyways, I'm having a much better day than Monday. This morning was See You at the Pole. FCA made sure this year to put it on the announcements, but I didn't think many people would come. Last year there were only four of us. We announced that it started at 8 but I decided to get there a little early just in case some people were already around. I get out of the car at 7:45 and looked at the front of the school. There had to be 20 people! I couldn’t believe it. I knew absolutely none of them. Within the next 15 minutes I met a good deal of believers at our school I had never even seen before. By the time we got started about 45 people showed up. MORAL: Don’t underestimate God. At the end, I made an announcement about FCA starting up next week and they all seemed interested. It would be great if you could pray for it and hopefully we will have a good turn-out next week. Since this morning I have had at least 5 people talk to me about it. Some of them even seemed interested in going to Porter tonight so if you read this before then, pray for that too! It’s neat to see Revival breaking out not only at church.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear rebel, way to continue supporting women's rights by blogging or 'practicing your writing' even if your grades suffer and your parents ground you for the REST OF YOUR LIFE if you don't get your actual schoolwork done:)

Tim Morrison said...

Jordan,
That is awesome!! I'm so glad to hear that great things are happening at HC. I pray that FCA goes well for you next week!

TaylorW said...

sweet! Yes, strike while the iron is hot..

Anonymous said...

keep up the good work rebel

Anonymous said...

c'mon rebel....get with it...write something

Anonymous said...

I think she is only following the example of her mother. Maybe if you can get mom to post, then Jordan might.