Monday, September 25, 2006

I'm a Rebel

I am pretty excited right now. So I'm in the library and am suppose to be doing some essay on women's rights or something...when I got bored. So I typed in jordancor.blogspot.com knowing that the Proxy Report would come up...but guess what...it didn't! So I now will be able to blog from school!
This makes me happy because I'm not having the greatest day. I didn't have much time this morning to get ready (I spent it all finishing my homework). Anyways, I don't look very cute. I'm wearing a huge sweatshirt...I don't even think it's mine. I have no make-up on, and I barely straightened my hair so it's up in a messy bun. Oh, and I left my purse at home with my brush and make-up in it...so I'm stuck like this all day.
The librarian is staring me down...I think she knows I'm not doing my work. She can stop looking though...this is school oriented. It is helping my writing and I mean this is a right I should have. So really I'm only supporting women's rights! Man she is creeping me out so I guess I should get started on the essay.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shut up, Jordan--you always look straight-up gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

alright ms. rebelyell... do your homework or deal with me...by the way...clean your room...and whose sweatshirt do you have on?

TaylorW said...

Jordan, sweet, you can blog at school now. I wish I would have figured that little secret out at Tates Creek last year. (oh ya, I didn't have a blog this time last year.) oops

TaylorW said...

jordan, I thought I remember you telling me, "Taylor, your blog is pretty good." ? --could you put me on your side bar links ??? lol

TaylorW said...

sorry, but I have one last comment for MOM >>
I think that sweatshirt Jordan was wearing belongs to a certain fellow who attends Asbury.

Anonymous said...

dr. baldridge's sweatshirt? huh?

Anonymous said...

what's the record for most comments on a post by one person?

good to see you this weekend rebel.

Anonymous said...

brandon...

Anonymous said...

i

Anonymous said...

don't

Anonymous said...

know

Anonymous said...

good

Anonymous said...

question

Jordan said...

wow im going to have to do that from school more often. It made my day go quicker. And there you go taylor...you made it to the page..throw yourself a party.

<3 jordan

--ill give bobby ray the sweatshirt back later...

Anonymous said...

oh - jordan, i talked to dr. baldridge...he said he was looking for that sweatshirt this morning - its kinda chilly outside. but now that he knows that you stole it, he said he would appreciate it if you could give it back.

he also wanted me to tell you "hi"...(except i got confused, i thought he called you "hi" - crazy me! instead, he just wanted to see how you were doing!)

Jordan said...

your such a liar..."the computers are down"...mr. geography teacher! i just now got that "hi" comment and it isn't funny...you are not funny...

Anonymous said...

i thought the asbury guy taylor was talking about was adam baird. are you sure it's not adam's sweatshirt... please clear this up, i'm confused.