Wednesday, November 01, 2006

my hand hurts

I’m officially an idiot. I learned why exactly you don’t try to do work for another class before you get there. My friend John has Psychology 2nd hour and I have it 4th. Every day he tells me what we are doing in that class and if I’m bored 3rd hour then I work on it. Well today my plan backfired. He told me we had to do a portfolio piece. Not too excited, I decided that I would get it out of the way 3rd hour like I often do. He explained that we had to write an obituary.
I didn’t really understand why exactly we had to write and obituary for ourselves, but hey, whatever floats my teacher’s boat. I wrote 2 pages on myself with what I would want my obituary to say. Afterwards I was pretty depressed, but at least I got it out of the way! Now I could do math’s homework in psychology.
So guess what…right now I am in psychology. And guess what…I don’t have my math or obituary done. After what I just found out, I have decided that I will just wait until I cool down a little and do it at home. My hand hurts from writing the stupid thing anyways. Pretty much, John had the assignment wrong. We were to write an obituary on a famous psychologist. Oooops. I didn’t realize this though until AFTER I turned it in. So now I am sure my teacher thinks I am a suicidal little girl…that or conceited.

8 comments:

TaylorW said...

john = can't live with em', can't live without em'.

Anonymous said...

maybe the pain in your hand is thumbalina upset that you didn't do your HOMEwork at home.

JTapp said...

"So now I am sure my teacher thinks I am a suicidal little girl…that or conceited."

I laughed out loud at that one. I hope your teacher doesn't freak out.

Jordan said...

brandon...i believe its time to let thumbalina go...she never talks to me anymore..*tear*

Anonymous said...

it gets better tapp...she missed school the next day sick. i kept looking outside to see if social services or the police were stopping by to check on her

Dawn & Sarah said...

Jordan! I think I finally figured out how to leave a comment...maybe- not sure what I am doing. It is sarah not dawn. I cant figure out that part yet! haha I hate computers. You are a funny funny girl:) Oh and by the way...still no for me. wow-it seems kinda crazy huh? haha

Jordan said...

hahaha sarah i love you.....tell me when!!! and by the way it was only a singular yes..not regular.

Anonymous said...

yay!! I think I figured it out! I feel so cool. And that makes me feel better that it was only once...not so pathetic on my part! haha