Thursday, August 17, 2006

Priorities and Sacrifice.

Ok, school sucks. It is 7:40 exactly, and I have 40 math problems, 2 essays for psychology, 3 chapters for English, and a huge headache. Have I started? Unfortunately...no, I just haven’t had the time. But I have done a lot of other important things. For instance: I got online. Checked my mail. Played a few computer games. Called a few people. Ate(mama made cookies!). Talked online. Played more games. And ate some more. You see, you just have to have priorities.

I soon ran out of reasons not to do my homework and sat down to begin when... I remembered that I was due for a blog! So yes, everyone reading this, I made a sacrifice out of my very busy day just to give you a few words. Hopefully you now understand what the pastor means by "sacrificial love." I really, really, really, wanted to do my homework but I decided that it was my duty to put you all first. So it is now 7:45 and I don't know what to blog about. But no worries, I won't leave you hanging. I will just have to put my homework aside, as sad as it is, and focus. HmMmm..what to talk about..

So have I ever told you my favorite food is crab legs? Yep, I love them. But you want to know what is funny? I hate all seafood besides that. I think that is pretty weird. Speaking of weird... I also hate honey, and I hate mustard. But I LOVE honey mustard! Crazy, huh?

I am trying to think of something interesting that happened today…. O! My biggest pet peeve is when people say, "I did good." Seriously, welcome to high school, it's, "I did WELL." Like are you off the streets or something. Well anyways, sometimes I say things when I get frustrated that I really don't mean to say. For example when a girl in class said today to one of her friends, "I didn't do too good on my summer reading test.", I automatically turned to her and said, "it's WELL, you didn’t do too WELL.” I'm pretty sure my cheeks got a little pink when her and her little preppy friends just looked at me like I was an absolute retard, and I realized I actually just corrected a girl's grammar that I didn't even know. So needless to say, I heard a few derogatory whispers between her and her friend the remainder of class. Ooops.

Alright, so I just went in the other room for a minute to help Banks with his Scooby Doo Video Game. Now it is 8:14. As much as I hate to do it, I think I will have to get off and start my homework (well maybe Banks needs a little more help with that game.). I'm sorry people, but I can only do so much. Please, please, don't thank me for the post. I don't like to draw attention to myself. Remember, you have to have priorities.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mini,

Do you need me to take care of somebody for you? Cuz I'll do it. I can be mean when I want to!
Anything for my mini.

Anonymous said...

clean you room

Anonymous said...

feed the dog

Anonymous said...

get a job

Anonymous said...

Hey Jordan--I like honey, and I like mustard, but I don't like honey mustard!! Go figure. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jordan--I like honey, and I like mustard, but I don't like honey mustard!! Go figure. :)

Anonymous said...

i think we got it the first time amelia! im just kidding "honey mustard".

Anonymous said...

could you tell your mom to post something on her blog?