Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Fat Faced Insomniac

I look like a chipmunk!

I got my wisdom teeth pulled approximatley 14 hours ago.

I've had more fun experiences.

I've learned Happy Gas really makes you happy.

I've also learned Happy Gas makes others around you that listen to your insane comments happy.

Advice: If you ever have a loved one use Happy Gas, take their phone away and be a true friend.

Sorry if you got a phone call that sounded something like, "I goth my withdom teth pooled."

It was me.

It is now 4:40 A.M. and I have been awake for a few hours...pain killers wore off.

They were making me sleep.

Mommy hid the painkillers.




I'm hungry.

4 more hours till another dosage of Vicaden...what to do till then?

I have an excuse to eat ice cream!

Peace.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

mommy needs the painkillers!

Anonymous said...

Get some sleep....you will need it when I take your tires off your car. GET UP EARLY!

Anonymous said...

I just posted on your blog but thought it was Sarah Baileys, sorry....hope you feel better. I will not take your tires off.

Anonymous said...

Jordan is steroids

Anonymous said...

Jordan is ON steroids

TaylorW said...

haha, what a cool pic at the bottom of the post...
I saw you at Porter sunday - I couldn't even tell....

Anonymous said...

Jonathan Woodyard! O man... I'm telling you one of these days I am going to get you back...just wait. And watch your back. I've got connections! Your wife likes me!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I'm w/ Taylor. I like the picture.

And so does James - alot. Haha. He bought a chipmunk caller @ Wal-Mart last week. No joke.

Question: If you almost got hit by a train with your wisdom teeth, what does this mean now that you've lost your wisdom teeth? Just kidding...I hope you took notes on that t.v. program though!

Anonymous said...

i am the one who had to do damage control by calling her friends and making sure she was not offensive while phoning under the influence...sorry again caroline

Anonymous said...

you have to post something new before the end of the school year