Sunday, May 04, 2008

Adulthood.

Today is a significant day in the blogosphere. Jordan Cornett is making her initial post as an adult. The age eighteen is an incredibly enchanting number. The era has come to detach the training wheels and embark on blogging with an adult-like comportment. I have left my juvenile ways behind, never to revisit. Death to posts on Hannah Montana. Away with the central processing unit’s program “paint.” Henceforth, only intellectually stimulating posts will attain the wall of “JorCor.”


Actually, I give up. I tried really hard but that paragraph took entirely too long. So if you are looking for a mature blog I would press the big “X” button in the top left corner now. Thanks.

If not…let me tell you about being eighteen:
1. If I kill someone I am in BIG trouble.
2. I can buy cigarettes.
3. I can buy a lottery ticket.
4. I can order that abs machine off of the infomercial finally.
5. I can legally get kicked out of my house...

I think though if I chose either of 1-4, number five might just become a reality. So pretty much being an adult means nothing to me. Bummer.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

clean your room.

Anonymous said...

at least now you can start buying your own dip and not making me go get it for you.

Anonymous said...

hey my big red X is in the right hand corner. You sure you ready for adulthood?

Kel

Anonymous said...

Dawn Bailey called me the morning of my 18th birthday and said:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMELIA!! Now you can buy cigarettes and get tattoos, but you can't rape minors!"...

Good advice. ;)

Anonymous said...

That was some good advice. ;)